The Synergy Group at Compass is a dynamic, boutique, fast growing real estate team serving the greater DC metro area. We are present in the residential resale and new constructions markets as well as investing, and property management. We are looking for a professional real estate agent who wants to grow in the real estate industry and create a successful career. Real estate agent responsibilities include developing a market knowledge base, contacting all buyer leads and providing counseled guidance to buyer clients. This is a great opportunity for a driven professional who sees the sky as the limit!
We're currently on the hunt for a new agent to join our dynamic team, and we want someone with the drive, ambition, and passion for real estate to help us take over the DC Metro Area market!
● Provide counsel and guidance to assist buyers in purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
● Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
● Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
● Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
● Write contracts, leases, and related addenda. Understand settlement statements, lender pre- approval and good faith estimates to form meaningful conversations with clients
● Work with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
● Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
● Assist with open houses and showings as needed
● Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets, local real estate laws, continuing education and best practices
● Secure and maintain licenses in needed jurisdictions. Become members to our local multiple listing system (Bright MLS) and real estate associations.
● Real estate agent’s license - multiple jurisdictions necessary
● Strong drive to succeed. Experience as an agent not required, but helpful
● Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
● Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
● Pleasant, trustworthy, ethical, and dependable
● Experience with Bright MLS, ZipForms, and DocuSign a plus
● General understanding and adaptation to tech platforms to make workflow efficient
Ready to join us?